- Security updates
- UI updates
- Simplified configuring of MFA for internal applications
- Event updates
- Default HTTP configuration moved to store.
- Swedish BankID API version 5
- Limit the number of software tokens
- Automatic removal of old tokens and assignments
- Enabling MFA for internal application, MFA admin & selfservice is included in config UI. Default methods are:
- UID, Pasword & OTP using token
- UID, Pasword & OTP sent over sms using PhenixID message gateway.
- Default HTTP configuration is moved from boot.json to store. A default HTTP configuration is created at startup and is now possible to edit through config UI.
- Installation is available as a virtual appliance connected to the PhenixID appliance backend.
Additional information and questions about this release are answered by PhenixID support.
Versions prior to 1.5 are not supported.
- Face lift of all UI templates used when authenticating. This includes all SAML, OpenID connect and internal HTTP based authentication.
- Limit the number of software tokens a user/admin can activate. Changes are made in the configuration UI.
- Front and backend third party API's updates according to CVE repository
- Events added when activating/deactivating tokens. More info regarding the events can be found here.
- Any items stored in the interna database will be deleted after the expires date has passed. This means any token with an expiry date will be removed. Log entries, however, will be stored permanently and needs to be removed manually. Note that this feature must be enabled manually. Contact support on how to enable.