Verifies a JWT token issued by PhenixID One Touch. Note that module "phenix-replay-cache" must be deployed to ensure replay protection.
- The incoming request must contiain parameter access_token.
- Module phenix-replay-cache must be deployed to ensure replay protection.
On successful validation two item properties are created:
- subject - containing the value of the sub parameter from the JWT token payload. Typically the username used when activating PhenixID One Touch.
- token_issuer - containing the value of the iss parameter from the JWT token payload. Typically the name of the issuing PhenixID One Touch service.
- If no item is present at execution time, a new will be created with id identical to the sub from the JWT token.