Authenticate using Siths EID (card or app).
Siths EID internal authenticator allows for two different scenarios:
- Starting Siths EID on the same device.
- Starting Siths EID using a QR code.
Every method needs to be activated through configuration.
On successful authentication, these parameters will be added to the request sent to the connected pipe:
- userPersonalNumber - The end user personal number (SSID)
- userCertificate - The full user certificate (PEM formatted)
- A Siths Eid key store issued by an authorized issuer
- PAS IP address whitelisted to be able to communicate with the siths eid backend URL
- Siths eid client with enrolled user certificate
- Siths eid backend URL SSL certificate (for https) ca:s added to cacerts trust store.