Signing Workflow 2.0.0
- Configuration option to reject a file if it is not a valid PDF/A flavor. See PDF/A validation
- Configuration parameter for due date defaults. See How to change the default number of days for due date selection
- Overlay for customer specific changes. See Configuration using a custom overlay folder
- Extended GUI configuration. See Getting started with custom styling
- Authentication on the Automation API. See Multi-tenancy
- Documentation for SMTP configuration updated.
- Better layout for mobile users in order list.
- Some cookies are misusing the recommended “SameSite“ attribute.
- Date selection popup for setting a new due date sometimes sets the wrong date.
- Wrong number of selected signers in view.
- Fix for missing configuration check for enable/disable document retention and reminder notifications
- Due date is set to 1970-01-01 if value is removed.
- Removed signers shows up again after a new signer select.
- Fix for Webhook
- JDBC driver is updated: SSL/TLS is now mandatory, to disable add "trustServerCertificate=true" to url.
- Resource configuration can now be handled via overlays. Consider moving any custom settings to the layout folder.
- The "log4j2.xml" file is no longer overwritten by an upgrade. Review the file "log4j2_template.xml" for any new updates.
- The Java version bundled (JRE) in the installer is version 17.0.3. If upgrading without the installer please verify the Java version in the startup log.
- Some UI elements has changed attributes, this might break custom styling. For more details see Getting started with custom styling
- CEF logger added. See Event logging