Removing first information box in One Touch enrollment
This will describe how to edit the enrollment UI in One Touch enrollment. This can be desired to avoid user confusion when the One Touch application is preinstalled on a mobile device.
We will perform the modification on a copy the enrollment application, to avoid damaging the default behavior.
Please make sure to have an accurate copy of phenix-store.json file before starting, to be able to revert quickly if necessary.
Go to the <install_root>/mods/ and duplicate the folder com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism-enroll-pki~X.X.X, where X.X.X corresponds to the version the server is currently running.
Name the copy com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism-enroll-pki~MODIFIED.
- Go to your current Activate One Touch webapp configuration in configuration manager.
- Fetch the ID of the current configuration.
- Go to the Advanced tab next to Scenarios.
- Click on the pen-icon next to Modules.
- Locate the com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism module with guide_ref that matches the ID previously noted.
- Copy the value from module_refs and find the com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism-enroll-pki module that matches that value
- Append the suffix ~MODIFIED to the name of this module,
- Click Stage Changes
- Click Commit Changes
The PAS service has to be restarted in order to load the new module.
Locate the file "main.hbs". It is located in <install_root>/mods/com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism-enroll-pki~MODIFIED/templates.
Edit the file, replace the "card-step1" value in the file with "hidden".
Save the file
No restart needed
Locate the file "main.hbs". It is located in <install_root>/com.phenixidentity~phenix-prism-enroll-pki~MODIFIED/templates.
Replace the value "enroll.pki.step2.title" with "enroll.pki.step1.title".
Save the file.
No restart needed